Re: Are you saying Infernal Machine blows?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0046.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 17, 2001 at 04:31:39:

In Reply to: Re: Are you saying Infernal Machine blows? posted by Kent on June 17, 2001 at 04:20:00:

I just downloaded LC for free. It looks promising. Still, I'd like to play it in color!
Talking about the older games, have you ever played Monkey Island?
There is a nice Indy reference in there! You know what I mean?
FG

: LC? Never bought it.... I put the Mummy away the first day I got it... waste of money in my opinion. But TRIII was terrible, I had to adjust my monitor and paly without the lights too! But the others are okay. Too bad though about IM, it could have been a good game :( Oh well. Weve always got TRII! :)

:
: : Yep, I remember a snake lurking in the dark. I kept stepping on it. I had to play with all lights off or I couldn't see a thing.
: : The Mummy game is idiotic. It's way too easy for my taste.
: : BTW, I have trouble playing LC in color. I can't set my monitor to 16 bit color. I can play it only in grey scale...
: : FG

: : : Yeah TRIII was a b###h to complete, too dark.
: : : Yeah, FoA rocked good story, character development. Better story than most games of today, and I like the graphics better than most of what they are dishing out now (Need I mention the Mummy from Konami?)

: : :
: : : : Venice was real good! As for TRIII, it's pretty hard.
: : : : I liked FoA. That had a good story. And the antiquated graphics are fun, too.
: : : : FG

: : : : : I have all except the last one, but the first won't run on my machine, but I've still got it. If you ever get IM... uhhhh... don't because it's terrible, it's a disgrace to call it Indy!
: : : : : TR II is the best. I especially liked Venice!

: : : : :
: : : : : : As you know I have a Mac. So there's no IM for me. Also, I'm not very fond of that electric whip. Was that Jar-Jar's idea? ;)
: : : : : : I have all TR games but the last one. TRII is the best.
: : : : : : FG

: : : : : : : I haven't seen the movie but I do enjoy the games, I think they are much greater than that Infernal Machine... but I will always put Indy over Lara (plus I'll never dress up like Lara at halloween, personally I'll never wear tight pants and a tube top!)
: : : : : : : Kent
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: