ALL INDYFANS WHO AGREE WITH THIS STUPID MAN HAVE STOOD UP FOR EVERYTHING THAT INDY STANDS FOR, WHO GIVES A D*MN WHAT HE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(read)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gobler from user-2ives87.dialup.mindspring.com on June 17, 2001 at 15:02:00:

In Reply to: Indyfans are f*cking idiots. posted by Harry on June 16, 2001 at 21:11:29:

: Tomb Raider was damn good (SURE, IT GOT THE IDEA FROM INNDY!). Stop comparing it to Indy and take it for what it is (A CHEAP RIPOFF OF INDY). And for all you cheap-asses who don't want to "waste" 7 bucks to go see it, go get a job (HOW 'BOUT WE DON"T WANT TO WASTE THE MONEY ON A COMPLETELY UNORIGINAL PLOT!).
: By the way, Angelina Jolie is beautiful (YEAH RIGHT JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS LARGE HOOTERS DOESN'T MAKE HER 'BEAUTIFUL', SHE IS HOT, INDY's GIRLS ARE 'BEAUTIFUL'!!). I'm sure none of you losers have girlfriends or wives that are prettier than her (HAH! MY DOG IS MORE PRETTY). So stop getting all jealous and bashing her for her looks (WHY???). She's a great actress (SURE, KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT), too, and I believe she portrayed Lara Croft very well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]