Byrnie Utz

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Groo from ppp-207-193-3-21.kscymo.swbell.net on November 07, 1998 at 14:29:49:

In Reply to: Re: Finally an answer to Indy's Fedora? posted by Luger on November 07, 1998 at 11:38:21:

He(?) is a company in Seattle,WA. The unblocked(unbashed-Geez I hate symantics:-)) hat I found in the factory outlet had his name and address alongside the Stetson ensignia on the sweatband. I assumed that it was part of an order placed by him(?) for a store in Seattle. It looks exactly like the picture you posted and probably is the same model. I agree that Indy's hats in Raiders and Temple look like they were manually blocked and frankly they look the best. However, the fedora in Last Crusade looked kind of flat and did not have very high crown as most hats in the 30's style, also the brim curved up way too much. If you take a close look at the three hats as I have, you wonder if HJ really manufactured all of them. Most of the pictures of the HJ fedora look like the Crusade hat, perhaps I am wrong but they all three have a distintly different look to a discerning eye.
Stubbing my toe Regards,
Groo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: