Re: Stetson Factory Outlet

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 07, 1998 at 14:41:38:

In Reply to: Stetson Factory Outlet posted by Jeff on November 06, 1998 at 13:37:58:

: I guess I need to be a little more specific about how to place orders at the Stetson Oulet store in St. Joseph, MO. They DO take phone orders, however being an outlet store, they do not have a catalog. If you know a particular hat style by name(ie. Stetson Temple Fedora), they can make arrangements to ship it to you. Again, being an outlet store they do not have a shipping department and you will have to go through a company called:

: One Stop Shipping
: (816) 232-2669

: and inform them that you have an item for pick-up. I haven't used them before, so I don't know specifics such as shipping charges and delivery times. BTW the direct line to the Outlet store is:

: (816) 233-3286

: They accept both Credit Cards or checks, however with checks they cannot ship until it clears. I know this sounds like a pain in the rear, but their prices are phenominal. As I mentioned before the Temple was priced at only $24.99, so even with shipping it still beats the prices anywhere I have looked. I hope this was helpful.
: Ask any questions here and I will be happy to answer.
: Groo tells all Regards,
: Jeff

Thank you sir, that's the info I was seeking. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: