To be said in a proper British accent as well. Regards. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 18, 2001 at 12:43:40:

In Reply to: Wipe clean by the WRATH OF GOD.(nm) posted by Indiana Jun on June 16, 2001 at 02:26:37:

: : (Georgiana, don't read on)

: : While watching 'Raiders' recently I picked up on something that I never have before. When Marcus meets Indy at his house to say the Ark trip's a "go", I caught a hint of uneasiness when Indy asks about the museum getting the Ark. To me, it seems Marcus KNEW that the government would keep the Ark from the beginning, but he pretended otherwise. Indy asks, "...and the museum gets the Ark and then we're finished?", to which Marcus replies shakily, "Oh...yes!".

: : Another thing, what the hell does Marcus say to the Army Intelligence guys in that big hall? He says something like, "...the city was consumed by the desert in a sandstorm which lasted a thousand years....wiped clean by the rothgar." What the hell's a "rothgar"? Is that even what he said?

: : I also noticed that it looks like Ford was wearing a short-sleeved shirt in Marion's bar. When he hand-gestures the shape of the headpiece you can't see any hint of shirt sleeves. This would make perfect sense and I'd wager he wore short-sleeved shirts 90% of the time with the jacket, considering he was usually in a desert or jungle.

: : Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]