Hello, fellow Mac user!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0835.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 18, 2001 at 12:59:02:

In Reply to: Help! I have an inquiry about the Fate of Atlantis game! posted by Ulla on June 18, 2001 at 12:37:53:

I recently downloaded FoA (I didn't know it was out there for Mac until bud-arc told me) for free and have been playing it.
Now, it seems that I don't have your problem of doing the time warp each time I load the game. I just pick the most current save and keep going.
Could it be that you missed something crucial in Tikal? Maybe that's why you end up there over and over? I wish I could tell you more.
FG
PS: Don't forget to get Monkey Island before it's gone. And MI2... :)

: I think it is funny how others were talking only a little while ago about cheats and hints concerning the Infernal Machine release. But, I, Ulla, who is at least a decade behind, recently acquired the Fate of Atlantis! Yay for me!
: Except for one problem: I save my work, and yet, every time I start it back up again, I find Indy and his (awful, rude, sarcastic, downright archaeologically disrespectful) Sophia back in the jungles of Tikal! Grr....
: Help!
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

: (I laugh every time Indy says; "It sure is gooey.";-)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: