Re: Your Updates

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Major Paul from 204.208.30.165 on November 07, 1998 at 21:59:12:

In Reply to: No more news from SPAA '98 posted by Rik Duel on November 06, 1998 at 21:36:02:

: Sorry guys, but George and Rick McCallum were supposed to have been talking at the final conference session this afternoon, enticingly called, "Secrets & Lies", but we received word early in the day that George wouldn't be able to attend, and then while Laura Ziskin was sharing her anecdotes, Rick McCallum left without even having said a word. They later revealed that he'd "taken ill". I hope he hadn't drank the water.

: But like I say. No more news.

: And I've got to reiterate. I was there, and George said "there MAY be another one." and he emphasised that "MAY". I'm as disappointed as anyone, but I kind of get the feeling that he's not holding out too much hope that they'll get it together.

: I'm not saying give up hope. In fact, try and spread the word. We need people to get excited about Indy again. To make it impossible for Lucasfilm to ignore the profitibility of doing Indy IV.

: Here's hoping it'll happen (and like the SW prequels, lets hope it happens in Sydney:))

: Rik.

: Rik, thanks a lot for passing on to the forum some real information. The news is heartening but I also appreciate the slight tempering of your observations. That script must surely be top secret. As much as I'd love to find out what it is, I'd rather wait and be surprised at the film's opening. Here's hoping the Ford and Speilberg's scheduling conficts resolve themselves. -MP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]