Re: Open forum question...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Banzai from adsl-63-195-73-203.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on June 18, 2001 at 17:06:33:

In Reply to: Re: Open forum question... posted by James on June 18, 2001 at 16:57:02:

I like the idea of finding the source of all the world's religions, whether it's Atlantis or Eden. A great climax would have Indy defeat his nemesis in the film, who is an agent of an ancient evil (Satan?), and Indy is shown to be a 'champion of light'. Or would that be too much like the climax of Mummy Returns?

: I still like the idea of Indy searching for a lost continent. It seems much grander than simply looking for another religious artifact, doesn't it? Many call Atlantis the origin of all religions- why not skip the artifacts and search for that instead?

: The Garden of Eden would also be interesting to see. I recall an early Indy 4 rumour at Aint-it-cool-news about a religious expert that had been contacted for technical advice on a script concerning it. Never heard anything else about it, which could mean there was some truth to it. (Do a search for Indy 4 at the site and you should find it.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]