A public thanks to Greg...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-186.col.cableone.net on June 18, 2001 at 22:43:44:

With me being so cantankerous at times, I think I should put on my other hat, and give thanks to Greg, a member of this forum. Back in May, I ordered a couple of petersham ribbons that he had purchased and then dyed a really dark brown. After a couple of weeks, he had still not received payment that I had mailed. Well, Greg sent the ribbons anyway, and this amazed me, while at the same time reaffirming my basic belief that this world is still loaded with good people. I am really pleased with his product, it really looks good on the Federation, as it is darker than the hat. Plus, it doesn't have that shiny look to it. I was also pleasantly surprised to discover that the petersham has a little stretch to it, and this makes it a breeze when fastening it to the hat. As you may know, grosgrain doesn't stretch like this. He e-mailed me to let me know the funds had finally got there, this last weekend. It took over a month to travel to his residence. I knew I lived out in the sticks, but that was ridiculous! Anyway, he is a great guy to do business with. Thanks Greg. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]