Okay...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0178.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 19, 2001 at 04:44:31:

In Reply to: Bruce Campbell....a quick review..... posted by Indiana Jimmie on June 19, 2001 at 04:25:51:

You have to upload the pics (jpg files) to a site (preferably your own). Then you have to link them. You can either copy and paste the picture's URL into the Image URL box, or you can use html tags to link them (If you have more than one pic you want to do that). That looks like this:

IMG SRC="http://.................jpg"

You need to put a smaller than (shift comma) before IMG, and a larger than (shift period) after jpg.

Godspeed, Jimmie!
FG

: Just got in from the Looooong (4 hours) drive back from meeting Bruce...and I gotta tell ya, that all I can really say is the man's a saint!! He was so cool to every person there, even after signing autographs for what seemed forever. Absolutely the sort of person I'd like to hang out over lunch with!!

: I have photos, but do not know how to get them on here...and everyone has ignored my earlier post, so I'll ask again :

: What is the easiest way to get photos to show up in your posts'?

: Later all,

: Jimmie
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: