Shame on you!! ;)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bamindy from hide196.nhs.uk on June 19, 2001 at 08:48:14:

In Reply to: Producers say there is still NO SCRIPT yet for Indy 4!!! You know what I love about Indy 4? It's at the same status it was SEVEN YEARS AGO!!!!! I want to thank george Lucas for dragging this damn thing on for these last seven years without a stitch if progress. I would be happy if they just shelve this project because I can't take this no script thing anymore!!!!!!!!!!!How does it take 7 years to come up with a script that is at least Last Crusade calibur? Screw Lucas!!!! posted by John G. on June 19, 2001 at 03:54:59:

How can you say "screw Lucas" when he introduced Indiana Jones to the world, and gave us three excellent movies!!? ;)

I know we all (well most of us I assume) want to see an Indy IV movie. But you can't critise Lucas, Spielberg, Ford etc, for not making it now or sooner. They're making it for themselves first and foremost cause it's their interest and job and it will keep them wealthy, and secondly for the fans. And they'll only do so when they can. It won't be made quicker because some people moan.

Forget about whether there's a script or not, because it means nothing. There could be and you wouldn't know about it. Scripts can lie for years before filming anyway. Just try and be patient. It will be worth the wait! :)

And we all know how differently film making is now since the other movies were made - look at how far similar movies have come, with state of the art CGI. They could be planning on a shooting schedule with follow up computer work for months alone.

I think if we show enthusiasm and interest in seeing another movie, then we're doing our bit as fans.

All this in my humble opinion.

Regards,
BamIndy
PS - Is it just me or does anyone find it strange that there are no pyramids seen in Raiders? Wouldn't it be nice to add a few to a couple of shots for a special edition?? Comments anyone? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]