Re: Groovy.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on June 19, 2001 at 11:53:45:

In Reply to: Groovy. posted by bud-arc on June 19, 2001 at 10:57:38:

Yeah, we chatted a bit while he signed my book - which I just bought the day before yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to read any of yet - mostly about our families ( I had my 1-year-old daughter with me, and he spent some time talking to her,as well). When we had our photo together, he let her grab his finger.

When he signed my book, they handed out sticky notes so that we could pick a personalized message if we liked....I told him to pick a quote from Army of Darkness, so he wrote "Good....Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

My digital camera was goofing up, even though it worked right up until that very second (I think the Barnes and Noble guy hit a wrong button), but he was very patient while I fixed the problem, and STILL took a photo with us.

Then, after we were done, and I shook his hand, I asked for another photo of just him, and he posed. I'm gonna try to post these photos here in the next day or so.

All in all, it was a 12 hour trip for us, but well worth it!! AND I just found out today that there is going to be another signing in a city closer to us, so now my wife (who had to work and couldn't go) wants to go and meet him.

Anyway....if you can get to ANYWHERE to see him, it will be worth the trip!!

Later,
Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: