I've been cruisin' the net (severly off topic)....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Coil from rsvp-eli-133a.northlink.com on June 19, 2001 at 20:25:54:

...and I've been trying to pool together as many tid-bits about Episode II as I could. Supposedly, There is going to be a completely CGI Yoda, no puppet. But they've spent so much time on him that he supposedly looks exactly like the puppet from ESB. From what some people have seen of him, they say he's brilliant and not mediocre like The Scorpion King. Yoda's supposed to be more like ESB in this one, and not all freaky looking like he was in Episode 1 (anyone else think that Yoda looks exactly like Mr. Miyagi? The Karate Kid guy?). Also, there was a rumor that the guy who's writing the novelization for Ep. II was told to stop writing it. Many people think that Lucas was unhappy with the script and decided to change it. Another rumor floating around was that a few test audiences saw some scenes from Episode II and they said it was long, boring and stupid. I shrugged those 2 rumors off, but a nagging feeling in the back of my head has me praying to the almighty cinema god that this movie is DAMN good. Episode 1 was good enough, but this movie needs to be Empire Strikes Back quality, or the Star Wars franchise will suffer a fatal blow, as will Lucas' ego (thus possibly hindering Indy?). Just my two cents.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]