I like Patterson's idea for Indy4. What about...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by junior from 1Cust158.tnt5.louisville.ky.da.uu.net on June 19, 2001 at 20:37:25:

Tying in the Aztec pyramids in Soth America(?) and the ones in Egypt?
I don't believe the two locations have ever been involved ina the sdame story before and some creativity could make way for a very entertaining and somewhat believable adventure.

It hit today....no Dad's or Ravenwood's in part 4.
Think about it. Jones will be the age as his dad in Crusade when and if 4 comes out. That would put Henry and Abner at around 80!
I envision maybe a cameo from Connery and some snapshots of Richard Harris aka Ravenwood proving that he lived longer than Marion led to believe.

Good story Patterson...could be that we are introduced to a "retired" and "teaching only" Indy. Marcus contacts him to meet with "higher ups" within the govt. about a dig that's been going on for quite sometime involving the premise of your story. Marion's involement is the only reason he goes on the "adventure". As expected forturne and glory get in the way and its off to the races to save the day as Indy meets up with Marion only to discover his son ...sorry Austin, has to be a boy.

jr

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]