Why thank you!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 007 from 206.69.163.34 on June 20, 2001 at 01:00:08:

In Reply to: Dang, you're getting pretty professional here! A few questions... posted by Indy Coil on June 19, 2001 at 22:42:27:

Questions! Thanks for the questions!

: Where are you shooting at?
Hopefully, We will be leaving Chicago on the 14th of September for our 9 hour trek to the Northern Penninsula of Michigan. We will be filming in the woods and small abonded rock quary that is located between Trout Lake and Rexton. Prior to our trip, we will be doing some filming here in the city of Chicago.

: Where are some of the locations in the script?
Right now we only have a tentative script, or more of a first draft really; but some locations are the University of Chicago, the hills of Utah, and an undertermined location as of yet.

: Who plays Indy?
I thought that I might don the fedora for this filmmaking endeavor.

: When does it take place?
Since Indy graduates from the University of Chicago, I think in 1921 or 1922 (perhaps you guys could help out here), It will take place before Indy has graduated, perhaps his junior or senior year. It may introduce Abner Ravenwood, and his daughter Marion; we're still undecided at this time. But, our main villain seems to be a certain Rene Belloq. Do you know what Sophia Hapgood was doing at this time?

: And, finally, Aren't you worried LucasFilm might catch wind of this and sue you? Better not sell it!

I believe under Article 17 of the US Code, as long as we do give due credit where it belongs (ie: Lucasfilm, LucasArts, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, John Williams, etc.) and do not request nor receive compensation, and the work is distributed freely in its original finished cut, and a similiar messgage appears in the credits, then no crime has been done. This work will be distributed FREELY.

If you'd like more information on this I can look up the exact source and get back to you on it. Let me know.

Anyone have any info on a Webley Mk VI? I got another possible source this evening, but I won't be able to check it out until next weekend.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]