What?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tq011.proxy.aol.com on June 21, 2001 at 08:29:09:

In Reply to: IVE GOT ONE THAT'S WORSE! posted by Indy Sean on June 20, 2001 at 22:25:54:

Aw, but that's great! That's one of the lines I quote the most. And in that great tone of voice, too. That, and those delightfully bizarre grunts or laughs he does whenever he sees someone new or kills someone during the desert chase. Did that make sense? Oh well. :P

: "Now you're getting nasty!" Cmon, that sounds so corny when he says that! The only bad line in my opinion. What's wrong with the Belloq line?

: IS

: -----
: : "Belloq, Belloq." When Indy says that after Sallah calls him Bellosh. I hate to admit it but man, what a flat line. And from one of the greatest screen actors to boot. Makes me feel better when I blow one of my lines or see the dailies in something I'm working on and come across a little flat.
: : Other than that, I honestly feel that ROTLA (along with Jaws) is PERFECT. Directing, acting, editing, score, pacing . . . the whole shebang!
: : Just my opinion and you know what they say about those.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]