You're right....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 21, 2001 at 17:22:50:

In Reply to: Not to prolong this any further, but.... posted by Austin Powers on June 21, 2001 at 15:15:50:

...you did misunderstand what I wrote, but from what I'm reading, it's better this whole thing be dropped as we're piling misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding, and I'm not helping things much. Thanks for asking, though. Please read my poor excuse above. High regards, and congratulations in your placing by the way. Michaelson

: Michaelson, perhaps I read your post wrong, perhaps I misinterpereted it, but what I got from your "entry fee" comment is that we must pay somebody for the right to voice our opinions. Am I right in assuming that this's the jist of your message?

: Please say it ain't so.

: I mean if that's the general consensus, then how is that different than a regime....honestly?

: True, this site is free, but so are we. It's a fine line. Nobody has the right to bitch, yet we ALL have the right to voice our opinions. To say that we only have the right to have a "dialogue" about a contest we paid for is ludicrous.

: Again, correct me if I took your post the wrong way.

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]