Re: And another question...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Travis from dialup-209.244.142.216.Dial1.Providence1.Level3.net on June 21, 2001 at 22:03:46:

In Reply to: And another question... posted by Sean on June 21, 2001 at 21:52:17:

Boy did I have an ordeal when I ordered online. I ordered a Raiders lambskin with satin lining. He was out of the distressed leathre and it was gonna be 2 weeks til he got it in. I thought screw it, so I went with the new leathre. After repeated e-mails, he contacted us a month later to tell me the jacket was in production and would be sent out soon. Two months later, still no word. After many more e-mails (and months) I was told that the distressed leathre was in "after much delay" and that the jacket was in production. EXCUSE ME? I didn't ask for the distressed leathre. To make a long story short (too late) I got my jacket 5 months later. And there was a giant freaking hole in the left pocket. I am glad to have the jacket, and hold no ill will against Peter, but the particular service I got really sucked. Sorry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]