Re: A good time to buy in the UK!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gringo from h000094924644.ne.mediaone.net on June 22, 2001 at 16:04:00:

In Reply to: A good time to buy in the UK! posted by Patterson on June 22, 2001 at 12:59:31:

: Exchange rates are making purchases in the UK pretty attractive from this stateside Indy fan’s point of view. With today’s rate at 0.705866:1, that makes an Eastman goatskin A2 only $380, and a Wested Raiders only $233 DELIVERED! Not bad – and something to keep in mind. I’ve personally been on the fence for a while on picking up an Eastman, and this may just be enough to push me over the edge.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Thanks for the info. I wanted to buy some jackets from Aero leathers in Scotland.
I highly recommend the Eastman jackets. I own two and the quality is unmatched. The only reason I like my Flightsuits A-2 better is because of the fit. Eastman patterns are to snug for me even though they are more accurate.
Also, they will not ship you any products. They will make you use there U.S. agent in New Jersey and he marks them up pretty good. I hope this helps.Gringo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]