FINALLY SOMEONE who knows what this is!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent from dial221.insolwwb.net on June 25, 2001 at 00:01:05:

In Reply to: What kind of harmonies trines are singing in your chart? posted by Madame Cleo on June 24, 2001 at 23:45:49:

: Perhaps it's an interpretation of the "Trine Leg" - that single side of a triangle, perhaps representing the recurrance of an aspect of the Indy Trilogy returning to haunt Indy... Indy's natal chart in his third house indicates a predisposition to harboring innate fears of resolution with passive flavors of opposing influences.
: Thus if the Moon is a trine of 120 degrees to the Sun, then the part of fortune will be at the point that is a 120 degree trine to the ascendant, then his nodal point would be in conjunction, with, say, Belloch.
: I quote (from http://members.aol.com/sun04sc09/trines.htm):
: "However, trines are considered to be somewhat passive aspects--the lack of tension between the planets can also indicate a lack of motivation. Trines are content just the way they are. Thus, unless a trine is tied into other more stressful aspects, innate talents may lay dormant and under-utilized."
: Referring Indy's birthsign chart with Belloch's imagined and Lucas' and Spielberg's actual, we see that this is three times as much aspectation as is discernible in a traditionally analyzed chart.
: So I think Bermuda is as good a place as any to start.

Jeez, is it so hard to understand? But actually I meant Triangle, referring to my future Indy tale "Raiders of the Triangle of Tribulation" taking place in the late 50's in which Indiana and his pilot Chris Hughes (and wife) go on a cruise and get knocked off course zapping themselves through the Bermuda Triangle!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]