Two newses and a request for the Indy fans (you guys out there :-)).

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-29-91.snantx.swbell.net on November 10, 1998 at 19:04:16:

First news: Ford is People's...nope, already posted that. Sorry; forgot.

Second news: In this month's Mad magazine, in the Armageddon satire to be precise, Willis' character asks why he, out of billions of people, gets picked to save the world. The response is something to the effect he's a driller, something-else-that-I-forgot, and Harrison Ford was busy with another movie. Even the satires love Harrison Ford. Although, personally, I can't see Ford in the driver's seat of a shuttle unless it was more of a human drama and/or physically demanding movie with the emphasis on the story, not on the special effects and cash-cowing. Ford and a good story can carry a movie over spectacular special effects anyday.

Request: that posts about plot breaks, characters, finalizings etc... anything to do with the content of Indy IV or future Indy books be kept to a minimum. If you want to post release dates or something not akin to the content (plots, characters, story etc), that's fine. But I, at least, would like to be surprised when I go to see Indy IV. Being an outsider and knowing everything about my entertainment sometimes takes the wonder, thrills, and excitement from it. Posts about past Indy stuff I'll look at, but I'll try to avoid any spoilers, so don't expect too many responses to those from me. All the same, to put it bluntly, if it's about Indy IV, I probably don't want to know.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: