Lee Keppler Raiders fedora review...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc042.proxy.aol.com on June 26, 2001 at 03:04:21:

Hello All!

Well, just got my order of Lee's fedora. First off.. Awesome! Here are the specs. 6 inch slightly tapered crown. I like a slightly tapered crown because I think it gives a fedora more defination and/or character and a untapered crown looks alittle too "top hatish" like someone said before. I am not saying a untapered crown fedora is ugly. I just like the slightly tapered crown. Anyway... Brims in front and back are 2 7/8 and the sides are 2 3/4. The color is mink and really is great. Very close to the original color. 5x beaver felt and very soft. Remember, when spikes are coming down on your fedora, the brim should bend easily. Sweatband is very soft also and comfortable. White satin lining. Well, theres the info on Lee's fedora. I was planning to get a PB but since I saw that Lee was going to make one, I decided on this. Why? Because first Lee Keppler is awesome. Second, I can see and touch what I am buying. Again, not saying that the HJ and PB are bad but I just like to see what I am buying in front of me. Its a great fedora. For right now, I do not want so many fedoras. I would like too but I dont really need alot right now. Maybe after I win the lottery I will be a big gearhead like some of you guys. Man... who won that 140 mil. jackpot here in CA? Lucky guy or gal. Anyway... If anyone has questions about Lee's fedora I will try to answer them for you and Rundquist can help you guys also. Please excuse me if I left anything out, I had a long day. I will try post pics of my size 8, yes 8, Lee Keppler Raiders fedora soon. All have a good one!

Best Regards,
Indiana Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: