Don't give up, man! We wanna see those pics! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Obtainer of Rare Antiquities from 193.227.223.1 on June 26, 2001 at 09:16:29:

In Reply to: Lets Try w/ The Pics Again posted by India Jones on June 26, 2001 at 09:01:57:

: : Similarities: Both jackets are improved versions dating from a couple of months ago with silver trim (zippers and D-rings). Both jackets have cotton bodies with nylon sleeves (This is now standard when you order the cotton lining at Wested).

: : Differences: "Jacket No. 1" on the left is the new pre-distressed hide in a standard TOD 42L. "Jacket No. 2" on the right is a modified TOD in 40R with a smaller collar, three inches off the waist and 1/4" off the shoulders (I wanted a snug fit on purpose). I sold the first jacket to my friend because it was way too big on me (even though I wear a 42R suit) and I did not like the mat looking texture of the pre-distressed hide. Luckily it fit him like a glove and he fell in love with the jacket. One of my earlier posts explains all this in detail. Another difference is in the actions pleats; on the modified jacket (No. 2), the action pleats are about 1.5" deep while on the standard jacket (No. 1) they are 2" deep. This may come from the fact that I had Wested taper the waist by three inches. Since they took a few inches off the waist, my guess is that they also made the pleats smaller to conpensate. Unfortunately the pleats hang open a bit on jacket No. 2.

: : Hope this works (its the first time I'm posting pics).

: : Two Indy's in front of the Cathedrale de Reims (Champagne region of France)

: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Thumbnail?u=1739396&a=13383137&p=50945383&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=0

: : Two Indy's in front of Pope Urban II's statue (First pope to comission crusades in the middle ages)
: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Thumbnail?u=1739396&a=13383137&p=50946065&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=0

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]