Re: Even "Spock's Brain"?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BrianK from kab4.xyplex.com on June 26, 2001 at 16:29:24:

In Reply to: Even "Spock's Brain"? posted by The Big Red on June 26, 2001 at 14:32:00:

: Hey man, are you a masochist? I only own the one with "Mirror, Mirror" on it. An evil Spock with a goatee is priceless! :)

: :
: : : Well, there you go... at least they're going to bring out Star Trek: The Next Generation DVDs next year...

: : ... I'm going to finish shelling out my money for all the TOS DVDs. As far as my opinion of Paramount's concerned, "a Chimpanzee and 2 trainees could run 'er"! ... scratch that...they already are.

: : I'm getting fairly discouraged after all this waiting.

: : BK

I got all 26 volumes that they released so far...and counting....ain't that right, pally? (Sorry, "A Piece of the Action was on vol 26 :) I thoroughly enjoy TOS. Much more than any of the other series. I wish TNG was coming out episodically and TOS was coming out seasonally instead of the other way around. There really are only a couple TNG episodes I want ....The short list includes Best of Both Worlds, the Measure of a Man, Time's Arrow, Chain of Command, Tapestry, Yesterday's Enterprise and Q Who. But I'm getting way off topic here....I'm sure there are other forums for carrying on this discussion.

BK

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]