We're talking about new Indy 4 info here...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Harry from 4-pool1.ras10.casnc.tii-dial.net on June 26, 2001 at 17:49:33:

In Reply to: What's "new" for you is not "new" to everybody... posted by Patterson on June 26, 2001 at 17:40:13:

Not some new gear rubbish. That's what Michaelson was talking about. It seems people here are more excited about a new "goat" than hearing something about Indy 4. And there's no way YOU'RE going to kick me off this forum with your little words of intimidation, Todd.

: Sorry if you know all there is to know about the gear, when it appears you have absolutely no interest in the topic. There's no better way I can think of to scare off a relative newcomer than to begin slamming the posts answering a simple question they had about a piece of gear. I have a tip for you - if you're looking to a fan site for first rumblings about Indy IV, then I think you've got a bit to learn about how things happen. I'm thinking the trades will beat this little old forum to the punch. Not that I'm saying "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out", but if you have nothing new to contribute, then maybe you ought to practice what you preach?

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]