Look whos back...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Georgiana Jones from cc1062592-a.gambrills1.md.home.com on June 26, 2001 at 23:40:30:

How long was that.. a week, two weeks? Man im pathetic.

Well when the only other thing in my life is Drivers ED, I didn't really see the harm in remaining a fanatic.

So I have officially been sucked into the Indy Zone... No hope for me... New fans GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!! WHILE YOU HAVE A LIFE!!!!!

What has happened during that huge vacation I just took?

My whipping is coming along well.. I got all the types of cracks down and am trying to mix them up... BOY OH BOY am I glad I didn't get a 600 dollar DM... Cause a first time whip user can really mess up their whip... Which I did. Well it still works. Im happy for that. But I am an official Whippa now! (Had lots of time to practice)

Also, thanks to Banzai, I have a Noel Howard Whip Holder... I don't know if its the size of my whip or the way I roll it.. but that thing sucks. Doesn't hold crap. Which is why I am going to the arts and crafts store sometime this week to get some materials to make my own. It will be one that you can acually ADJUST! Not exactly indy-accurate or anything, but it would work a hell of alot better.

Questions, comments, smart a$$ remarks? Come on, lay it on me, I can take it! [Curls up into a tight ball waiting for a beating]

Georgiana!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]