Re: Look whos back...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-wj031.proxy.aol.com on June 27, 2001 at 01:58:58:

In Reply to: Look whos back... posted by Georgiana Jones on June 26, 2001 at 23:40:30:

Glad to see you back. You can be a fanatic and still have a life. Or, if you're me, being a fanatic of many things IS your life. Then again I'm a writer; being solitary and strange pays off. I have to admit I had a good laugh over your 'final' post. "Raiders" isn't painful to watch, you just needed a break. Hell, I haven't watched it in over two months. And even then I was just checking the tape because it had gotten wet. I've been an avid Indy fan since I was eight (I'm twenty-eight now) but he's not constantly at the center of my universe. I've kept my toys all these years, displayed, and have never forgotten how 'Raiders' inspired me to write, draw, paint and design and build things too numerous to mention. Indy has always been a warm memory in the back of mind, to which I've always been grateful to for such inspiration. It wasn't until I got my computer and found Indy Gear that I dove back in head first. I'd wanted all that cool equipment since I was in the fourth grade, and now I could really have it. It was too, well, 'inspiring' to pass up. You'll be a fan forever. But, trust me, you'll step back from time to time:)
Welcome back,
Shawnkara
PS-As for the whip holder, just line the inside with a strip of bicycle innertube for traction.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]