Re: Preparing for INDY 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 11, 1998 at 15:13:28:

In Reply to: Preparing for INDY 4 posted by Kazar on November 11, 1998 at 08:50:40:

: Top 10 ways I'm going to get ready for the Indy 4 movie.

: 10. Cross rooms by using whip on rafters and swing across.

: 9. Go to antique shop, pick up random item, yell at owner "This belongs in a museum!"

: 8. Dramatically pull hearts from someone's chest, but apologize afterward and politely return heart.

: 7. Go to field outside local airport, run at birds with flapping umbrella, let wackiness ensue.

: 6. Call my parents, demand that they rename me after family dog.

: 5. Burn down a local bar, hold a medallion in owner's face, and yell "I'm your Goddamn partner!"

: 4. Storm into local grade school, fight bearded principal on a giant rock crusher, and then free all the students.

: 3. Go to karate class, goad someone into a karate skills display, and then nonchalantly shoot them with my Webley 45.

: 2. Burn Indiana Jones logo into palm of hand, go to movie premiere in long, black leather coat, salute ticket taker with said palm- get in free.

: 1. Buy a Arby's X-mas Cup, cross the Arby's floor-logo with cup in hand, watch as structure crumbles behind me.

Sorry, sounds like a normal weekend here in Tennessee to me. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]