Tandy Nashville address/phone

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 11, 1998 at 15:47:10:

In Reply to: Re: Thanks! posted by Greg on November 11, 1998 at 15:31:35:

: : : : Michaelson,
: : : : If you can find a local Tandy Leather store they have many different buckles in the store. The one I used was a belt buckle for there and I removed the prong and used it as a slide buckle. I think you can even get a catalog of their stuff. Also, some shoe repair guys carry them. Hope I helped. Because I am always always getting so much advice from you all the time I feel wierd giving you advice for once.
: : : : matt

: Michaelson, if you could provide me with the name and phone number of that place in Nashville I'd appreciate it so I could order a catalog for myself. And by the Way, how can I contact Tandy Leather? I'll search the internet in the meantime, but exact info would be helpful Thanks!

: Greg

: : : Thanks Matt! I believe the closest to me would be in Nashville, but I'm not sure. Here in "Country Musicland", if a belt buckle is smaller than a dinner plate, and isn't worn with a cowboy hat, they don't have a clue what you're looking for. Please don't feel weird, I'm just out here looking for stuff like everyone else. I appreciate your help. Regards. Michaelson

: : Found a dealer in Nashville, called them, and they're sending a catalog right out. I appreciate the quick response on my question. Thanks again! Regards. Michaelson

Greg, the whole answer is Tandy Leather, 2323 Dickerson Road, Nashville, TN 37207, 615-227-1840. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]