Indy didn't have a calibrated arm!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0015.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 28, 2001 at 07:46:23:

In Reply to: Papa's got a brand new bag! posted by graml on June 28, 2001 at 07:16:57:

Am I remembering incorrectly, or did he really take some sand out of the bag? The other question is, was the bag to heavy or too light?
Let's not estimate the weight of the idol again, okay? We all know it had a chocolate center. ;)
FG

: I've always been a tad wary of Indy's plan to replace the idol with the sandbag. I don't think that little bag of sand would weigh enough to "fool" the trap. Do you think Indy had such doubts when he started the deception when he was face-to-face with the idol? Or was he only thinking about how convenient it was to stash a pilot out on the river?
: -graml

: : It does look sort of heavy... Is it a stash of Fuller's Earth? ;)
: : FG
: : PS: Canvas can be aged beautifully by using black tea. Seriously...

: : : Here is my Raiders sandbag with a few pics of the one from the movie. It's the same one that's in my staff photo on IndyGear. With all this talk lately, I figured someone might like to see it close up. I am very happy with it. The only thing it needs is to age the leather cord. Enjoy!
: : :
: : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: