Re: Question for Forum

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DrJones from conkn-243-70.bgsu.edu on November 12, 1998 at 08:00:58:

In Reply to: Re: Question for Forum posted by Michaelson on November 12, 1998 at 07:15:45:

: : Ok so I got you to read this post..

: : I have been with the forum since it began and this has always irked me.. how come no one ever SEEMS to reply to my posts ? I have gotten a few at times but it seems like no one ever cares with what I have to add to the forum.

: : Maybe I am just sounding discouraged (A big test in College will do that to you..)

: : Well.. I got to get back to studying..perhaps I will play my Young Indy CD's to give me a boost..

: : NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM FOR WHAT I HAVE POSTED IF ANYONE TOOK THIS AS AN ATTACK..

: : Regards to Everyone

: : DrJones

: Good morning Dr. Jones. Sorry you feel that way, but I scanned what entries you put down, and to date I have really ready any that didn't seem to be answering someone elses questions, or you were thinking out loud. I didn't see any questions that had been ignored by the forum. If there were, please restate them, and give everyone another shot. Regards. Michaelson

I ment that my posts in General are never responded to..not the questions..
I have gone under different names since the forum began..but all of my future posts will be under this name.

Thaks to everyone..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]