Sure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace144.utsi.edu on June 28, 2001 at 21:21:44:

In Reply to: Hey Michaelson, I read somewhere that you had a FS deerskin & goatskin. posted by Rundquist on June 28, 2001 at 20:53:59:

Actually I had the deerskin first, then sent it back to have a goat skin made instead. The deerskin was VERY soft and well made, but the darn stuff kept "relaxing", and I had to have the sleeves shortened as they kept getting longer. The same with the lenth of the coat. I experienced the "snakey" zipper problem, but that didn't really bother all that much. I really liked the material otherwise, but really wanted the goatskin in the first place. At the time I ordered, he didn't have what we were after, but with the iron clad guarantee, Dave Marshall took my deerskin back and made me a chrome goatskin. I can't add anymore to the discussion than has already been said here. It's first class, well made, I opted for a brass zipper instead of the nickel plate this time and am very pleased. The temps went through the roof here since I got it, so I havent' really had the chance to give it a good "road test" yet, but hope to as soon as the weather cools down. Regards. Michaelson

: Would you care to talk about their differences and which you like
: better. Also to those interested, I've decided to hold off on the
: different jacket pics until this weekend when I can shoot them in the
: day under natural light. Regards

: xxxx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: