Re: Hey Mike Davis, take note of this one....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Luger from host-a443e842.library.ucla.edu on November 12, 1998 at 10:08:12:

In Reply to: Hey Mike Davis, take note of this one.... posted by Michaelson on November 12, 1998 at 09:00:39:

: Mike of the IndyDiggs, you might want to contact our friend here and see if he'd mind you posting this to the Diggs page. The side by side comparison of the three movie fedoras are great, and I've been hoping someone could do this, since I don't have access to any scanner. You can see the subtle differences between the three, as the Raider version is more sharply pinched, and is more angular than the following T of D version, and the Last Crusade version is much more rounded at the crown, brim, and though it maintains the sharp pinch, it isn't as crushed into the felt as the Raider version. This comparison is great, and I think you've done a great service creating this page. Speaking for myself, thanks a lot. You've shown in this one page scanning what we've written almost volumes about, could see the differences, but couldn't show. Great job. Regards. Michaelson

Thank you for your support!
However, I got all my movie photos from Indyfan site.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]