Four

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Groo from ppp-207-193-186-230.kscymo.swbell.net on November 12, 1998 at 15:26:41:

In Reply to: INDY IV: WHAT DO THE FANS WANT? (IMPROMPTU OPINION POLL - JUST FOR FUN) posted by HANNIBAL KING on November 12, 1998 at 09:35:26:

You have brought up some very interesting possibilities. I don't think Bruce would make a very good follow-up however. Don't get me wrong, I am a BIG Evil Dead fan, but even though he pulled off some pretty decent Indy-type performances in Brisco, I still wouldn't consider him and Indy-type actor. As for my opinion on the storyline, how about if Indy were to become very ruthless and uncaring only to see the error of his ways in the end and redeem himself somehow. Perhaps the loss of a close relative(God I hope it's Sean Connery-his goofy and uptight english holier than thow attitude makes me ill) would send him over the edge for a time. After all Speilberg envisioned the character as a rough-cut theif with drinking/money problems who occasionally mascaraded as an archeologist for profit.
Random Thoughts Regards,
Groo

P.S. I took some shots of my fedora, as soon as I get them developed I'll share them with you guys.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]