Re: I also know of another

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by indy ebert from spider-to011.proxy.aol.com on July 02, 2001 at 11:30:53:

In Reply to: I also know of another posted by Indy Andrew Jones on July 02, 2001 at 02:15:47:

Dont be fooled about the words "GOLD LEAF" there are basically 2 types
the one mention below is just a slight upgrade from gold paint the one he is mentioning is "composistion gold leaf" NOT REAL GOLD LEAF!.
I use 2 methods for people 18kt gold paint on my 50.00 idols and REAL 22kt gold leaf on my 350.00 idols NOT composition gold leaf!
no matter who you buy from if your wanting gold leaf it is always better to know or ask if its real or composition gold leaf because if its not real gold leaf your waisting money and settle for the painted version.
Elsa
www.indyartifacts.com
prop maker since 1980

: Im looking into buying a idol. I e-mailed this guy, and this is what he sent me.....

: Hi. I do offer the item at my site at $34.99 plus $15.99 shipping & handling for a total of $50.98. Please send payment to address below & let me know when sent. Thanks for bidding on my items. Payment info below. Please send payment to address below & let me know when sent. If paying by credit card fill out form at bottom of page & e-mail back. You can also fax form to 727-843-8243 or call me at 727-845-6337est.

: Also if interested this Golden Idol Of Fertility is availible Gilded with "Gold Leafing" applied. this process gives this Golden Idol a more shiny appearence & looks more like Real Gold. It is $50.00 for this process. That would make your total $100.98.

: Also if interested we have a "Headpiece of The Staff Of Ra" Replica now availible for $24.99 & $19.99 for the addtional Gilding process as described above. You can see a picture of this at

: Also now availible we have a Replica "Grail Chalace" from The Last Crusade availible at $24.99. You can see a picture of this at

: Be sure to check out our web site located at

: International orders please contact for extra shipping charges.

: Florida residents please include 7% sales Tax.

: Note; orders paid by check will be held 10 working days for check to clear.

: Please send a copy of this form with your return address on it along with payment. Thanks for bidding on my items.

: We now also accept payments through paypal. You can use your Visa or Master Card. You will get a $5.00 bonus just for signing up. A great deal & a great service, Trust us! Click on this link to see how easy it is;
: https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=kingego%40gte.net

: Please Send payment To;

: Jim Arnold
: 5705 West Shore Dr.
: New Port Richey, FL. 34652

:
: We take all of the following credit cards (VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS). Note; that you must have a phone number listed.

: Please fill out the following information & e-mail it back to us;

: Auction Number(s);
: Item(s) Description;
: Total amount to be charged;
: Accepted cards; (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
: Card you charging on;
: Card Number;
: Experation date;
: Name as it appears on card;
: ship to name if different;
: address;
: City

:
: .....If I do get it from him, ill let you know what I think of the quality.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]