DrJones...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-28-151.snantx.swbell.net on November 12, 1998 at 18:18:48:

Read your "complaint" about how no one ever replies to your posts. I'd have to agree with Michaelson and RikDuel. I don't know what Groo meant with his reply, sarcasm, I think. Happens to me too, buddy. I get responses to maybe 2 out of five posts/responses I put on here. Sometimes I get the "luxury" of having the last word, when it appears other people have dropped the subject. Oh well. I keep climbing back in. One of the things that got me started off (even when I was known as "Tommy K") was I posted hypothetical questions about Indy and every so often a question about the patrons here. Most of those brought in high ratings, you could say. I'm not challenging your intelligence, but a good way to get a response is to post a question, whether it be about something you can't find, a request, a bit of trivia etc. People here are always glad to help out - they may not be perfunctory and consistent, but that's life.

I'll make it a point to respond to some of your future posts as I like helping out fellow Indy fans.

BTW, you don't necessarily have to respond to this. ;-)

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: