Sorry! I guess I should have thought about that. Kinda hard to think about others when you're SO into yourself, like I am. (ha)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from 64.14.248.62 on July 02, 2001 at 19:21:40:

In Reply to: OOOH LOOK, Indiana Dog gets to brag about his girlfriend. WELL HAVE A HEART! Give some sympathy to those of us who don't have a girlfriend buddy! For gods sake, your crying over how to look coolest... why are you bringing this here? Couldn't you care enough for others feelings... what about those of us without girlfriend huh? *sniffle* *sniffle* *cry* *cry* *sniffle* *sniffle*!!!!! posted by Kent on July 02, 2001 at 18:40:06:

It's just hard to think about other people when you're as interesting, intelligent, good-lookin' and funny as me. I seem to think about myself ALL day long. When I'm not staring at my cool stubbled face in the looking glass, anyway.

Of course, I am kidding about all that. (except the good-lookin' part) ESPECIALLY the intelligent mention. Hell, I had to check a dictionary to make sure I spelt it right. Guess I shoulda pade more atintchun in skool.
Good luck with the ladies!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]