Indy Cameo in A.I.!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darth Indy from proxy.iad2.netsetter.com on July 03, 2001 at 00:37:30:

Hey guys long time no chat.
I work as a projectionist while school is out at the theatre
and watching A.I. Artificial Intelligence I glanced and saw
the part where the Flesh Festival is going on. The guy who runs the thing "Don Kingesque guy" wears an Indy Fedora! I know Spielburg is good on easter eggs and well I hope this is a signal that he is going to make Indy 4 or at least a damn good teaser in my head for another so called "things to come" that this movie tries to throw at you. I then watched the whole thing when i was off work.
Thats probably the coolest part in it. The reviews have ranged from it the new Citizen Kane--to--Dude Wheres My Car II A sucky movie gets suckier.
All i have heard is that some magical beings show up and everything is a okay. I am starting to think that Stanley Kubrick died 1/4 the way through writing this just like Spielburgs creativity. The first of it is way cool the end well sucks bad. If you want to see it for the cameo go ahead its worth it. If you wanna see an EPIC Artificial Intelligence movie rent Short Circuit 1 and 2 cuz those are 100 times better than this "worse than Hook Direction by spielburg", same time as the movie when they are both equal to the length of it, and cuz Johhny 5 is alive! while like Stanley Kubrick, Spielburgs moviemaking skills are dead seems like. If I had my way i would have had that the robots get superior and the teddy bear "tick tock voice from Return to wiz of OZ thing" is the Napolean liek leader of the robots. Since Haley Osments character is the one who can really love still longs for his mom. They transport him back in time make him biological a human mortal. His familt accepts him as a miracle and real. he also brings a cure for his sickly brother.Celebrate a birthday of him 8 then him blowing out the candles and cut out to a cake with 80 candles and him that old with grandkids singing Happy B day grandpa David. A present from some unknown person its the future teddy in box. Asks him if hed like anything else to become renewed or immortal again. HE says no i want them to live in a better future. So the teddy goes back changes time so the oceans dont rise New York is okay. And we have a happy good ending along those lines the End
Wow that was a good Dennis Miller rant if i ever had one?
Darth_Indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]