Okay heres my follow up to Mr. Film Teacher

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dath_Indy from proxy.iad2.netsetter.com on July 03, 2001 at 02:11:33:

In Reply to: Very funny stuff........... posted by - on July 03, 2001 at 01:40:29:

"It is not the same crap hollywood turns out and does not fit easily into any preconceived molds. Take if from someone who teaches film. It is worth seeing. Any sortcomings are probably due to the fact that it was one man's (spielberg)creation of another man's vision (kubrick)

: As for the death of Spielberg's moviemaking skills all we need to do is look at his last 5 movies, 4 of which were nothing short of phenomenal: Priv. Ryan, Amistad, Schindlers's List, Jurassic Park."

Darth Indy here to followup: No Spielburg didnt die after Making hook but this movie was watered down compared to his other recent movies just like the fairy tale crap that was HOOK. Maybe he should stick with the Nazis and scary animals like sharks and dinosaurs hmm. Plus mr. I teach film so I know what im talking about. Read my ending in my last message and if uve seen the film tell me which is better? Its much more believable than the crap that movie ended with. People left 10 minutes before the film ended they said the near end sucked so bad. I mean really that clone only living one day plus the other crap i mean if your on LSD it would make you happy. If your talking about symbolic properties it could have been at least longer for the clone to live like a week and a half i mean what is she a MayFly living only 24 hours? and by the way i want to be in film someday to right the wrongs of sucky movie endings. Darth Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]