Re: indyartifacts.com

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Collector from A060-0584.SNFC.splitrock.net on July 03, 2001 at 03:12:16:

In Reply to: indyartifacts.com posted by Indy Ebert on July 02, 2001 at 11:54:05:

I think US$1000-1200 for the ark is a better for most of the indy collector.

: On July 20th 2001 I will be unveiling the ARK of the COVENANT prop on my website.
: you will be able to download a video of the ARK as well as pics will be posted on the site
: This has been a long time project of mine and took many years to research and mold the prop
: I have not yet set a price for a replica but with my molds I can deliver a ARK to your door within 4-6 weeks from order.
: On the 20th of July I will post a pre-order form on the site for those of you wanting the ultimate prize in your collection and no collection is complete without it.
: There also will be 2 versions of this prop 18kt gold painted or layered in real 22kt gold leaf.
: I will also be accepting deposits on pre-orders only and when the prop is finished you can pay for the remaining balance.
: I am thinking somewhere between 1400.00-3400.00 on gold painted versions and the price INCLUDES delivery anywhere in the lower 48 states.
: Any input on a price that is afforable (but worth my labor) is gladly appreciated.
: Elsa
: www.indyartifacts.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: