I agree...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix3-15.essex1.com on July 03, 2001 at 10:40:19:

In Reply to: Let me rephrase posted by Austin Powers on July 02, 2001 at 15:53:08:

Lee's is simply the best available, but like Austin said, there is still a small bit of room for improvement. Don't get me wrong, though. I love the bag straps Lee has made and am very grateful that this man is in business- I was so pleased with the first one I had bought from him that I immediately bought another. I have been preparing to create a little comic book and have been giving alot of attention to some Last Crusade photos lately and noticed the same thing about the bag strap. I noticed that when I put on my bag, it bows out a little too much near the buckle, and looking at the pictures, it does appear that the back horizontal piece is placed farther from the front two- like what Austin said- a slightly opened book. This would allow the strap to slide through it better without bowing out the strap due to two layers of leather being pushed through the one side. It does appear to be a little flatter as well, but believe me, I am very pleased with the bag strap I have.

The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]