After seeing the snake in the plane, maybe Indy WOULD have prefered to just swim home! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from cdm-60-159-snan.cox-internet.com on July 03, 2001 at 12:16:49:

In Reply to: What if Jock couldn't get it up? posted by bud-arc on July 03, 2001 at 11:18:43:

Okay, let's be hypothetical out there........
I'd like to think that Indy's leather jacket and canvas pants could have afforded some protection against darts and spears, but I can't imagine even Indy taking on an entire tribe of warriors in a state as winded as he had to be. Especially with his just his own two fists to back him up. Indy is a better man than I at that sort of thing, but hey--Jock didn't disappoint.
If Jock didn't get it up (the plane)? Heck--I guess a lot of movie-goers would have demanded a refund all those years ago!
Good issue, though.
How about if Belly-ache (with all the contraversy in spelling his name, I'll give him a more fitting title) had BOTH sides of his headpiece and found the Well of the Souls before Indy? Can you imagine how they would have drawn straws or who would have gone first? How would Indy have managed to get the prize in all of that?
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]