A difference of opinion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 03, 2001 at 14:08:16:

In Reply to: But they got a NEW cast.... posted by Austin Powers on July 03, 2001 at 13:41:46:

I guess a lot of fans are disappointed that Ford is getting up there in age. Since the big three have only been interested in doing this in recent times, the idea that Indiana would be older was never in question. Personally, I have always been intrigued by an older Indiana. I think it brings dimension to the character, like the introduction of his dad. I can only suggest that those that do not want their image of the "young Indiana" tarnished, not go see the fourth installment. We all see things differently. In the end this is their vision anyway. We are only here for the ride, should we choose to take that ride. This of course is just my opinion. That's what this forum is for. Some might agree with me, others will not. It's cool. Regards

xxxxxx

: ...you didn't see a 50-year-old Luke Skywalker or 45-year-old Princess Leia with a smoker's cough.

: I'm sorry, but 16 years between 'Star Wars' films has NOTHING to do with 'Indy 4', which NEEDS the same character(s).

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]