Will all who are attending the John Williams concert at the Hollywood Bowl please read...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tb084.proxy.aol.com on July 04, 2001 at 18:49:31:

Hello All!

There are a few of us who are going to eat dinner together at the Hamburger Hamlet at 6:30pm before the show. I would love it if everyone who is coming can make it to dinner here. They have a beautiful Indiana Jones mural there. Anyway... If you cannot, maybe next year then. What I really want is for you guys and gals to just post what you are coming to. Post CONCERT if you are just coming to the concert or DINNER AND CONCERT if you are coming to both. Actually how about just "C" or "DC". That makes it easier right? Me, its dinner and concert. And is everybody going to be sitting in the picnic area? I know me, Rundquist, Dr. Jones, and MK (plus friends and family) will be. So if everybody can just do me this favor, I would really appreciate it! Just want to get a number of all who are going. Everyone have a fun and safe 4th! Oops... one more thing, if you will all include your e-mail addresses in your responses. Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Indiana jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: