Wearing hats in public.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 05, 2001 at 15:08:17:

In Reply to: Great Pics.... posted by Austin Powers on July 05, 2001 at 00:18:32:

Wearing a fedora is something you have to ease yourself into. I know what you mean about having enough guts to wear them. They definitely draw attention to whoever is wearing them (in today's coca--colonized society). The trick is to not be self conscious while wearing 'em. After a while it becomes like second nature. Another thing about Indy gear is that if you only wear one piece at a time, no one knows that it's Indy gear. It all blends in nicely with an everyday ensemble (there are obvious exceptions of course). Man, we spend a lot of money on this stuff. Sod everyone else and wear your stuff is my opinion. Regards

xxxxxxxx

: And I gotta tell ya, the more I see them Federations, the more I have to avoid buyin' one. They just look so cool for some reason, but I know I shouldn't buy ANOTHER hat. I mean, I don't even have the guts to wear the ones I DO have in public, yet it's only $50.

: Man, the decisions we gear junkies have to make, it's enough to drive a guy to the crazy house....on his way to the poor house.

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]