My Indy Four idea for the Atlantis script (pleez read if even for a laugh)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darth_Indy from proxy.ord.netsetter.com on July 05, 2001 at 23:08:07:

In Reply to: I know this doesn't matter.. posted by Georgiana Jones on July 05, 2001 at 22:31:13:

Just throwing out a random thought too here
Seeing the disney melissa jone hart ATLANTIS special on abc where they try to hype up for the anitmated movie they talked about the possible locations mysticism etc of atlantis
And at the end they really concluded it must be bum bum bum Cuba?
i know it sounds stupid but they said its the most conclusive place and that cuba was much larger a couple thousand years ago until a meteor hit the yucatan and eastern seaboard causing massive flooding and present day cuba. Which would be the mountains of the past being the land of today there. Plus the guy who found that spanish galleon the attosha? forgive my spelling.. says that he and a few others have seen the ruins under the sea in cuba and other sources state that an advanced cultures remains are seen under there .... Why dont they dig it up? Well 1 problem castro and the commies (just like raiders where the ark and the warehouse government scene) would take possesion and just lock all artifacts up found just like any spanish galleons in their sea space. Thats where my story would be set. say the cold war older indy (yes James bond cold war hero 50s 60s not actual war bla bla argue i know) but remember 13 days? i mean when they tried to put nukes near our coast in cuba? almost ignited into a full scale war cuz they would have the upper hand u know? well imagine the commies looking for some mystical weapon or missle defense shield they could activate from atlantis
thats underground cavern (without water under cuba) thereby giving them the upper hand that was not achieved with the cuban missle crisis and no retailiation possible by us capitalists)
new bad guys Russian/cuban COMMIES good story (top secret cuban missle crisis) factual? setting (dizney said so) for the lost Atlantis plus many locations etc bum bum bum
anyways lol what do you think bout that?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]