Thanks. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 66-81-33-165-modem.o1.com on July 06, 2001 at 20:57:04:

In Reply to: Here's the link, but you have to look up Indy from the menu. (nm) posted by Rundquist on July 06, 2001 at 20:52:04:

: : : This is an excerpt from the site link that was posted above.

: :
: : :
: : : "Q: Will Indiana age gracefully?

: : : "FORD: I think we have to show that he's suffered some wear and tear over the years. That's going to make his character that much more interesting. For me, adding some flaws and layers is what is going to make Indy even more interesting. We can address issues like whether his character's virtues are based on his youth or on other aspects of human nature like his wisdom, his toughness, his resourcefulness, his integrity. A lot of work went into creating Indy and giving him a certain history and identity, and I think it will be extremely fascinating to expand on that. It's something that I think the public would enjoy watching."
: : : ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: : : Sorry to use the Star Wars analogy again, but so far Obi One has been far more interesting as an older person than young. I agree that I don't think that they should wait any longer than right now to take Indy out of retirement (some will argue that he's ready for retirement, ha,ha). If this goes down right, I believe that even those that think Ford is to old will be pleasantly surprised. Cheers

:
: :
: : :
: : : : The new Indy 4 developments are not the same old song &
: : : : dance. Paramount has never entered the talks before. This
: : : : shows that the big 3 have moved past "an interest" in doing part
: : : : 4 to taking action. Many fans at the forum are obviously
: : : : disheartened by all the past talks of Indy 4. This recent news
: : : : though is something new. It is surely a sign of (I hate using this
: : : : word) closure. The movie is either going to happen (and soon),
: : : : or it's finally going to be put to rest. It's defiantly an exciting time. If
: : : : we get another Indy movie this late in the game, as far as I'm
: : : : concerned it's just a bonus, as I didn't think tthat there would
: : : : ever be a fourth. Just think "bonus". Cheers

: : : :
: : : : xxxxxxxxx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: