Re: An open apology re: Indyartifact graphics

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from 209-162-48-210.thegrid.net on July 07, 2001 at 17:16:54:

In Reply to: An open apology re: Indyartifact graphics posted by Rabittooth on July 06, 2001 at 21:21:33:

: I recently have done some graphics for the new site www.indyartifacts.com, and wish to apologize for the following indiscretion that is solely my fault. Until pictures were available of Elsa's props, I opted to use pictures I had already collected on my computer of these artifacts, beleiving the bulk of them to be of the original movie props, however, I had already had so many of these pics on my drive for so long, I honestly couldnt remember their origin. It has been brought to my attention however, that some of the pics may be of other prop replicas created by other businesses. The problem with the ones who have contacted me are going to be resolved shortly and the images removed until such time as I can use pics of Elsa's props on the logos. I offer my deepest apologizes for this, and will do my best to rectify it as soon as possible. I would also like to emphatically state here that this is in no way the fault of the webmaster of www.indyartifacts.com, as they had no knowledge of the origins of the graphics (truthfully, as I stated above...neither did I.) Finally I would ask that any questions, difficulties, or further problems regarding these graphics and images be mailed to me directly as I am solely responsible for them. I will do my best to correct the problem immediately.
: Again..sorry for all those inconvinienced and or infuriated..

: Respectfully,
: -Richie
: Rabittooth

Not mad at all Richie! No worries.

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: