I don't think Spielberg has any conrtol of rumors said about him or anyone else. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brandon from yak-p1-35.wolfenet.com on July 07, 2001 at 20:07:36:

In Reply to: I never thought I would ever say thid, and I've critisized those that did... posted by Kent on July 07, 2001 at 18:28:49:

: But, like you I believe this is bull shit, but if it's true... well I'm gonna revoke my fandom, say "Screw Lucas Spielberg and Ford" and move on. Because Colby kid... I hate him.... to say the least.

: Okay, so Ford's not young anymore but, I would rather have a 99 year old Ford than this kid.

: And I USED to think Spielberg was an intelligent man but now... I'm not so sure (how can someone who makes something as great as ET, Raiders, Private Ryan, and the recent AI, even allow a rumor like this???!!!???!!!)

: Well, Lucas has always been one McNugget short of a happy meal....

:
: Another thing I don't like about Survivor is that, these guys have instant fame, while thousands of (BETTER) actors are starving for work, just trying to make a decent living, and have to spill their guts to get to the top... (sorry I'm so touchy on this subject.)... Even our own Harrison Ford had a bumpy ride getting to the top in show bizz. And now we have these guys who will live in an airconditioned house for a few days, cuss each other out, and be a total ass, and they instantly make millions... it's just not fair to all us.... all those starving young actors!!!! I'M REVOLTING!!!! WHOS WITH ME!!!!

:
: Sorry, I'm touchy on subjects like these. :-P

: Kent

: *rolls eyes*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: