they're not so bad...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-18bebba8.dyn.optonline.net on July 08, 2001 at 20:17:31:

In Reply to: I really tried.....but I just can't do it. posted by MK on July 08, 2001 at 15:26:18:

I like the show, just not as Indy - I find it distracting that he happens to bump into all these historical figures. It's like - college rommates with Eliot Ness, dates with Mata Hari, palling around with Hemingway -- how many coincidences can there be?

I was reading that there was to be an ep where young Indy meets young Belloq and they become friends. That would have been cool, exploring some of his relationships as established in the movies. Young Sallah anyone?

: Young Indiana Jones has great production value and fantastic locations, but it's missing the most important part. A real true hero! Harrison Ford is Indy. These kids just don't cut it for me. This is more like Goonies. Young Sherlock Holmes suffered from the same problem. I am sure some of you love the show. That's fine. This is just my take on it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]